This is a senior management role that will put you at the heart of what happens daily on our platform and what drives FUVi’s Success.
Dealing with both Teacher & Students – you will work hand in hand with individuals – Real people having Real-world issues as they interact on the FUVi platform in Real-time.
This will require you to be able to:
- FULLY Comprehend the FUVi Platform, it’s basis in Neuroscience, and how and where the two intersect
- Have PASSION & understanding of how FUVi Teachers enables authentic learning thru our platform
- Take the time required to really understand the Customers – To Live in their World
- Help Teachers use their real-world experiences in crafting lessons for authentic learning
- Craft ‘No-matter-what-it-takes’ Solutions – No Problem Left Behind!
- BOTH Personalize solutions as well as be able to ‘Generalize’ in buckets for future Scaling.
Your role is to communicate primarily with Teachers and if needed, help them navigate both the HOW and the WHY of the FUVi platform. This includes both the HOW of video creation, upload, cognitive formatting, pricing, communication…and…WHY our platform and tools are designed to create authentic learning opportunities by bringing real-life examples into the teaching and learning process.
Objectives & Scope
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Build Excellent relationships with FUVi Teachers on the platform
- Rally the FUVi organization around Teacher Success Goals
- Monitor & Communicate ‘Best Practices’ to Teacher lesson creators
- Support the communication between Teachers & Students to maximize exposure / purchases
- Ensure prompt Teacher payment within FUVi systems
- Identify and address most common Teacher ‘issues’.
Measures of success
- Increase the overall quality & quantity of Lessons published on the platform
- Growth of Lessons / Teacher and Purchases / Lesson
- Improve Teacher understanding of HOW to create lessons that reflect authentic learning
- Hiring & Training right amount and quality of staff
Personality, Attitude and a Passion to transform K-16 education options will be far more important than certificates and qualifications. We are seeking a problem-solver who brings a helpful and upbeat attitude to their work.
- Experience in K-12 Curriculum / planning environment
- Clear Understanding & Passion for bringing authentic learning to K-16
- Willingness to immerse yourself into deeply understanding the FUVi platform
- Understanding of Digital EdTech landscape and distance learning category
- Excellent / Clear communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think an issue through from all sides and to consistently Add Value
- Experience with Customer-facing communications environment preferred
If Interested in this position please forward your resume and any relevant materials / links to email@example.com
FUVI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that’s all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don’t tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.